Monday, October 29, 2018

Apologies - real life is a bear

For those that have stuck by, I appreciate it.  Apologies are in order given that I have not posted in a long time.  The last two years have been very hectic on the home front.  My wife and I spent the better part of the last two years fixing up our old house, while working on the plans and building our new house.  It's been a long journey but we are finally home-sweet-home.......




While I still have loads of things to do in the new house like organizing the garage to accommodate my three Hobies and all of the assorted gear and fishing equipment, so here's a snapshot to get you up to speed and prepped for what's coming.....




First, I'm still fishing, and a member of the Hobie Fishing Team, Bull Bay Rods Fishing Team and YakAttack Regional Staff.


Sadly my GoPro battery has taken a turn for the worse and refuses to hold a charge anymore, hence the reason I haven't posted any videos or pictures of late. I've been relegated to using my iPhone for most of my outings.


Second, I have two new (well one new and one slightly new) kayaks to fish out of - a 2018 Hobie Compass and my new 2019 Hobie Outback.



Third, Mother Nature still doesn't like me.  Case in point, this past Friday I had plans to christen the new Outback only to be greeted with pouring down cold rain when I woke up.


Fourth, family obligations do take a priority, and right now my son is up to his eyeballs in middle school athletics both football and track and field, and my daughter is enrolled in dance class.
In the mean time, I've been organizing the gear and things are starting to shapeup finally....





Things will change soon and I will renew my social media presence here.


Again, thank you for hanging with me this whole time!  Hope to see you on the water soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment